What can you expect?
– Help from a nationally recognized Head Start branding and marketing consultant
– A 2hr Zoom meeting to review your current efforts including your materials and discuss your concerns and needs
– An analysis of your online presence, your website, your current printed and digital materials, your social media presence, and if as needed, a competitive comparison
– A 1hr Zoom meeting to present specific and tailored recommendations to maximize your recruitment efforts
- Is your website designed to maximize enrollment?
- Are you taking advantage of all that Google My Business offers for web searches?
- Are you visually integrated and give one strong and clear message?
- Have you set up your online listings for search optimization?
- Are you following the best social media practices?
- Is your website inclusive to all the languages of the families in your area?
- And much more…
About our consultant:
Manon Desrosiers of Manon Marketing will conduct the analysis and provide customized recommendations. Manon has been working for over 5 years with Head Start programs and associations including VAHSA, R9HSA, R7HSA, and many individual recipient agencies. She has conducted webinars, seminars, and live presentations for chambers of commerce, the Region 9 Head Start Association, the Region 7 Head Start Association, the Virginia Head Start Association and the Kansas Virginia Head Start Association.
Manon Marketing is a branding and marketing agency serving nonprofits and businesses since 1999.